“Aiden was professional, personable and caring, her counselling services were very valuable to me. Aiden helped me better understand myself and how to cope with the challenges I have been facing. I would recommend her to anyone.” – Sergei, 24
I provide counselling, consulting, facilitation, specialty education, professional development, research, and coaching services tailored to the unique needs and goals of individuals and groups.
- Convenient, flexible, accessible in-person individual and group counselling, consulting, facilitation, tutoring, and coaching for a range of issues to youth (ages 5+) and adults of every age and dis/-ability level and diverse background
- Counselling, consulting and coaching sessions via phone and Skype, making treatment more accessible to clients regardless of location
- holistic health for well-being, energy and balance (e.g., facing addictions, wellness program maintenance, body acceptance)
- career change, field of studies studies switch or drop-out, and other life transitions and challenges
- work stress and burnout, especially for caregivers and care providers
- personal identity, sense of belonging, role conflict (e.g., gender or cultural expectations), values concerns and confusion
- skill set development, resilience, confidence and competence building around troubling circumstances, problem areas or untapped resources
- existential and spiritual concerns (e.g., meaning in life, loss of purpose, uncertainty, change of mood, motivation, balance), processing of grief and loss
- artistic process including blocks, barriers, scope, focus, breadth and depth
- relationship issues including non-traditional, alternative relationship dynamics, encompassing a person- and partner(s)-centred and contextually-competent, supportive approach
- other situations that may negatively impact an individual’s day to day functioning, development or enjoyment of life
- individuals with particular patterns of social and behavioural sensitivities and needs such as those on the autism spectrum, gifted youth, hypersensitive individuals
- discovery-based, culturally-affirming and sensitive approach to working with bi/-multi-ethnic/racialized youth, adults, partners and families
- cultural reintegration, adjustment and resilience (e.g., after international, overseas stays and studies, rural-urban moves, volunteering or post-transitional issues)
- personal philosophical and political development
In addition, I offer:
- Family and partner(s) counselling, facilitation, consulting and coaching as an adjunct to individual work
- Information, consultations and/or education for significant others, colleagues, and community members
- Professional development and further education training
- Educational presentations and workshops on a variety of specialty topics
- Check here for the latest Konstanz Method of Dilemma Discussion® workshops (option of 90 minutes or 1/2 day formats for groups of 4/+ individuals, ages 5/+) scientifically-proven to foster beneficial individual outcomes and group dynamics
- Check back shortly for upcoming (self-)compassion cultivation workshop series for well-being and empowerment
- Research, program development, and evaluation for academic and non-academic disciplines and projects that look to positively contribute to the social and ecological fabric of the community
I meet with clients in my centrally located office in downtown Vancouver with immediate connections to multiple transit routes or in an otherwise mutually convenient location. The office is furnished with therapeutic and art supplies and is accessible by elevator.
Please email me at email@example.com to set-up an appointment or for an introductory consultation by phone free of charge. We will briefly discuss your goals, needs and interests as well as my approach and what I offer. Finding a good match is important for your benefit. If we happen to not be well-suited at this time, I will refer you to another service provider.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about my hourly rates for the specific service you’re interested in. I offer sliding scale and a low-cost slot in my private practice; please let me know if you are interested in these options to see if the space is available at that time.
Professional Counselling: 50-55 minute 1 hour individual session: $120 CAD private pay; with insurance coverage $135 CAD. 3 session package special (1 time use only): $300 CAD.
My services are generally covered by extended benefits plans, and I provide a receipt and letter to be submitted to your benefits provider. Please contact your benefits provider directly to confirm your coverage. Additionally, you may claim counselling services as a medical expense for income tax purposes. Please speak to your accountant to determine if you are eligible.
Cash, credit card, e-transfer and cheque are accepted. Credit card preferred. Electronic or hard copy receipts are available for your records.
Terms & Conditions
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy in effect. Payment are due in full if appointments are missed or cancelled with less than 24-hour notice. Fees to be paid at beginning of session. Three-session package fee to be paid in full at beginning of first session.